AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can't locate loadable object for module Nimbus::API in @INC

Question asked by leeHodges on Apr 26, 2012
Latest reply on Apr 27, 2012 by RobPol

Hello

Looking for some advice on getting my Perl environment working with the Nimsoft API's.  After the hub was installed, I put Strawberry Perl 5.10.1 via a msi package before dropping the SDK_Perl package onto the same hub.  However, when I try to run a Perl script from the command-line which uses an api call (eg, nimbus::API), I get the following error:

Can't locate loadable object for module Nimbus::API in @INC

If I package my probe up and deploy it to the hub, I get a failure message in the console and log:

Apr 26 09:15:46:353 [1172] Controller: Timed probe perlTest returned error code 2/0

I assume that error 2/0 is telling me the same thing as the command-line error.

I have ensured that my OS perl5lib variable points to the correct place (e:\Nimsoft\perllib) and have also added this variable into the controller probe's Environment Variables.

Is there something I'm missing here?  Wrong Perl install?  Perl should've been installed before hub?  Incorrect environment variables?  I have tried this on two different hubs and have re-deployed the SDK_Perl package more than once but am getting the same issue.  All my work on Nimsoft is tied up with custom probes and I cannot do any work!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Lee

ps. I have raised this as a support case but nothing suggested is touching the problem as yet.

Outcomes