I am trying to run a scheduled report in UMP. everytiem I run the error I get an error so "from addressed not specified inwasp.cfg" I havent ever seen this .Any ideas?
From page 407 in help file - I think this is what you need to do
To have UMP automatically send emails, configure the From address to be used by these emails. Depending on your environment, the email feature may not work unless a valid From address is set.To Configure the From Email Address
1. Open Infrastructure Manager.
2. Click on the robot for the primary hub in the tree view.
3. Click the wasp probe to select it in the top right pane.
4. Press CTRL and right-click, then choose Raw Configure from the popup menu.
5. Expand the webapps folder in the tree view of the Raw Configure window.
6. Click reportscheduler in the tree view.The Report Scheduler keys are displayed in the right pane.
7. Click New Key.The New Key dialog is displayed.
8. Enter email_from_address in the Enter key name field.9. Enter the email address you want to use as a From address in the Enter value field.This must be a valid email address for your SMTP server.
10. Click OK, then click OK again to close the Raw Configure window.
11. Restart the wasp probe.
Thanks for posting this. It got me a step further but now I've got a new error:
UNABLE TO EMAIL REPORT! The following error occurred : Could not connect to SMTP host: localhost, port: 25
Is there a key in the raw config for SMTP server or do I have to install an SMTP relay on the UMP host?
Thank you! I was diving into config files and such and didn't even think to look in the app itself. I'm sending reports via email now.
Retrieving data ...