Now that we have launched our CA Clarity PPM On Premise DocOps Platform, it is an appropriate time to review with you the best way to provide us with documentation feedback. Right now, there are several options (TechPubs@ca.com, and here on this Community page by tagging your discussion with the "documentation feedback" tag). Just like you, we want things to be easy and simple. Here is the best way for you to provide us with your feedback to help ensure that you get a timely response:
- Log in to the DocOps platform. You can provide feedback anonymously, but please log in first! We want to know who you are so we can start a personal conversation with you. Your login name will appear with your comment.
- Go to the DocOps page where you want to provide a suggestion or comment.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Add Comment button.
- Enter your comment with specific details. Tell us what you like about the topic. Tell us how we can improve it. Provide specific details so we know exactly how you suggest we improve the topic. If you like a topic, tell us that too and why.
- Click Save. We are notified and we will respond to you.
- You can also click the TELL US button to provide further feedback.