How can I change the Option Value in the employee_intf_incident_support under options manager table I couldn't find any edit option there.
Thanks and Regards
Can you clarify a few points?
1. Are you logged into the system as an "Administrator" role?
2. Do other Options Manager settings provide you the "Edit" button?
3. If you are using an Advanced Availability configuration, are you logged into the Background server directly, or viewing from an Application server? If you are logged into an Application server try logging into a Background instead.
1. Yes I have logged into the system as an administrator.
2. No, other option manager settings also aren't providing "Edit" button.
3. Yes, I have Advanced Availability in my infra but I am trying to do the changes from background server not from application server.
Thank you for clarifying those points.
I've only seen this type of behavior if logging into an Application server. Did you try to log into the Background server through the Tomcat port (maybe even by IP address?). I'm concerned that something is misrouting you to the wrong server.
Thanks for your help. I will try with the ip address.
I found out the button but when I am changing the options value and restarting the services on my SDM 14.1 AA environment then also the action status for that option is showing as in progress. I have referred this document. http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec618530.aspx
Pls ensure 8.3 file notation is enabled as mentioned in the below tech document:
There is tech document for old version to update it via MDB to see if it works out for you:
Retrieving data ...