Good day to everyone,
Please I need help on how to configure DLP policies in Ca DataMinder, I will describe here after needs waited from Ca DataMinder:
Customer needs are:
- control files located in windows file share: (these documents will be changed in any time) [data-at-rest]
- control files been transmited using email
- control files been printed
- control files been copied to removable device.
- Control documents and files which contain some words (like confidential, plan, delivery....) [document classification]
- How can I configure a policy to control files without adding trusted application in exempt list (machine policy)?
Kindly asking you guys breively on how can I acheive those goals and which function I should use to acheive those goals (FSA job, CFSA job, content agent for file deteciton, content agent for text detection, document classification...)
Thanks in advance.