Wondering if anyone has experienced this before.
- I have a service that uses the Jira REST API to create Jira issues.
- I use the rcarz Jira client to make my RESTful calls to Jira.
The process pretty much flows like this ::
- Send a POST to create a Jira issue and retrieve back a link to the new issue. (DevTest captures no prob)
- Send a POST to add a watcher to the new Jira. (DevTest captures no prob)
- Send 6 POSTS to create 6 Jira sub-tasks under the new issue. (DevTest NEVER records any of these 6 transactions.)
- Send 1 PUT to update a field on the parent issue. (DevTest captures no prob)
When I deploy the Virtual Service and invoke it, if I open the "Inspection View", I can see that there are 2 POSTS being received that display "NO MATCH FOUND". Those 2 POSTS are part of the 6 POSTS that I had expected to be recorded.
Anybody know of any reason why these 6 POSTS aren't being recorded and why only 2 of them are being seen when invoking the virtual service?
Thank you for your time,