AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem Using Maileater/POP3 with SharePoint 2010 Workflows to Update Existing Requests.

Question asked by caonabo on Jul 31, 2015
Latest reply on Aug 25, 2015 by caonabo

I am trying to use Maileater with SharePoint 2010 workflows to update existing requests. It works well when I send the email from within

Outlook by updating or creating a ticket, but it does not work when I send the email from within a SharePoint workflow using Send Email.

Here is what I put in the email:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject:  Update -m FirstName.LastName@CompanyName.com           (where FistName.LastName is the AffectedEndUser)

Body:

%SEARCH=REQUEST_ID
%REQUEST_ID=HD15-123456
%DESCRIPTION=testing maileater from within a SharePoint workflow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am getting the following email reply from Maileater: AHD58005:Update_Only operation requested with no matching rows.  Cannot continue processing!

I checked the CA log file, and I got the following two entries:

pdm_maileater_nxd.c:
6664  mailbox_rule:400013: From Address(FirstN.LastN@CompanyN.com), Subject(UPDATE -m UserName), Body(), Header(), Reply Address(FirstN.LastN@CompanyN.com)

cr_chg_text_api.spl:  1324 AHD58005:Update_Only operation requested with no matching rows.  Cannot continue processing!

If possible, I rather prefer to use CA web services with InfoPath/SharePoint, but I have not found any example on how to do it, especially passing array values from InfoPath to the CA web service. I was able to get the SID value, but nothing else.

I appreciate any help on this issue. Maybe someone has some sample that I can use, either on using Maileater or CA web services with InfoPath/SharePoint.

Thanks.

Outcomes