Yesterday I successfully installed 14.2 on the master/NSA application server in our Stage cluster.
So today I began the process of distributing the configuration to the other server in the cluster.
To do this, I followed the instructions on Page 70 of the install notes.
1. Logged into CSA.
2. Updated the properties for the other server in the cluster.
3. Verified that the database status was 'Available'
4. Started beacon on each server in the cluster.
5. Clicked Distribute All, and selected the other server to distribute to.
6. Stopped beacon service after Distribute All completed.
7. Manually copied the files below from the NSA server to the other server.
In the overview it looks good.
However, in the NSA it looks as though all the config is gone! I cannot restart services and all of my settings in both the NSA server and the other server is blank!
Do I need to manually fill all of this info in again???