Hello CA PPM Community Members,
On behalf of the CA PPM writers at CA Technologies, we are pleased to announce that the CA PPM 14.2 and 14.3 On Premise and SaaS documentation is updated with some significant improvements, including:
1. Microsoft Project. In collaboration with the CA PPM Support team, the 14.2 and 14.3 documentation now includes best practices for using CA PPM with Microsoft Project:
- Synchronization with Microsoft Project
- Project Integration with Microsoft Project
- Resource Integration with Microsoft Project
- Task Integration with Microsoft Project
2. Application Portfolio Management (APM) Add-In. CA PPM has Application and Portfolio Management (APM) capabilities that allow organizations to track and analyze their application portfolio. Documentation for the new APM add-in is available:
We have also improved the documentation by fixing issues that you reported to us. We hope that you find these improvements helpful.
Thank you for your business.