In bookshelf -
Requisition Routing and Notification
When a requisition is created, it is routed to the appropriate booking manager based on the following logic:
- If a default booking manager is defined for the resource or role. If no default booking manager is defined, then staffing requirement OBS is combined with staffing requirement role to determine the booking manager.
- If a booking manager mapping does not exist for a specific role and OBS, then look up the role chain. If not found, look up the OBS chain until found. Role chain refers to roles that have parent roles. For example, an Automation Engineer can have QA Engineer as a parent role.
- If a role cannot be associated with an OBS all the way up the role and OBS chains, the requisition is not routed.
- Both the project manager (requisition creator) and booking manager (resource manager) are notified of status changes in requisitions. If no booking manager is selected, no notification is sent.
- Users with appropriate access rights can view the requisition in their list by filtering on unassigned requisitions.
- The Booking Manager field can be changed at any time to reflect another resource manager. The facility to change allows resource managers to route the requisitions again.
- The Requested By field value on the Requisition Properties page defaults to the requisition creator. If you are not the current Requested By user, change the Requested By field value to equal yourself. Change this value as needed, especially if your company has a routing chain that goes through multiple people.
- Only the users in the Requested By and Booking Manager fields receive notifications that pertain to open requisitions. Requested and booked resources are not notified. Resource notification happens when the resource is added to the project as a staff participant. The notification can be set to occur automatically when the resource is hard-booked. For more details, contact your administrator.
For me is important last paragraph with sentence
Requested and booked resources are not notified. Resource notification happens when the resource is added to the project as a staff participant. The notification can be set to occur automatically when the resource is hard-booked. For more details, contact your administrator.
That means create process and send action item or there is some "hidden" settings to allow this notification based on requisition status change?