We have a requirement to audit Special Handling related updates as in who added which contact record to a given special handling and/or vice versa i.e., which special handling has been updated for a given contact and by whom.
How do we go about achieving this?
I came across the following tech doc which states that audit_upd option does audit the cnt and group -
Auditing monitors the following Service Desk objects:
- Data Partitions (dmn and dcon objects)
- Issues (iss object)
- Change Orders (chg object)
- Requests/Incidents/Problems (cr object)
- Contacts and Groups (cnt object)
- Configuration Items (nr object)
I am inquisitive to learn more about it, since I installed the audit_upd option and any changes / updates made to contact record does not show up in the audit log trail. Can someone guide me on how to accomplish our requirement?