AnsweredAssumed Answered

Publish Portal services on Gateway

Question asked by SamWalker on Mar 10, 2016
Latest reply on Mar 14, 2016 by fliaa01

Hello, I am a newbie with API suite, appreciate if someone can guide me in right direction. I am having trouble integrating API Portal with API Gateway

Installed API Gateway 8.3 and Portal 3.5. Gateway seem to work fine for a while now, created few test assertions. API portal install was done yesterday and so far seem to look good.

Integrating Portal components  was done before API Portal install, except for publishing Portal Services on the gateway. Publishes API Integration Service and API Key management service and restarted Gateway. Policy Manager took a long time(about 30 mins)  to create and validate these services, it goes to 'validating policy' for almost every click.

I  followed the doc(4. Verify the Integration Components Work Correctly - CA API Developer Portal - 3.5 - CA Technologies Documentation ) and verified  the Integration components to work correctly, however  I dont see 'integration assertions' in the Policy Assertions palette. Is there something I may be missing? Appreciate any help.

Outcomes