I've created an image from request/response pair files as below:
service-req.xml : request to send to the image
service-rsp.xml : successful response to be returned when the request matches the syntax defined in service-req.xml
service-rsp-meta.properties: fail response to be returned when the request matches the syntax defined in service-req.xml, e.g. missing a field.
The image was created with the fail response embedded in the meta data field as expected.
When I deployed the mar file to a VSE and tested the service in SoapUI with a correct (matched) request, the successful response was returned, as expected. However, when I changed the request by removing a field and sent it, the VSE returned the following message instead of the meta response (fail message) as I expected.
<faultstring>The LISA VSE service could not match your request to a recorded request. Consider expanding your service image.</faultstring>
<ns2:exception class="java.lang.Exception" xmlns:ns2="http://jax-ws.dev.java.net/">
<message>The LISA VSE service could not match your request to a recorded request. Consider expanding your service image.</message>
Could someone please point out to me how I can get the meta response as expected.
Thanks and regards,