AnsweredAssumed Answered

CA DevTest 9.1 LDAP/ActiveDirectory Integration Issue

Question asked by AVSDevTest on Apr 18, 2016

Hi All,

I am trying to authenticate CA DevTest with LDAP/AD and manage user roles with mapped LDAP groups and allow unmapped users to be assigned a default role. I am getting exception as below. Can anyone tell me what was the issue. Thanks.

com.ca.dts.security.authentication.InvalidRoleAssignmentException: The current roles assigned or mapped to 'XXXXX' do not permit logging in.

at com.ca.dts.security.authentication.DevTestLdapAuthenticationProvider.loadActiveDirectoryUserAuthorities(DevTestLdapAuthenticationProvider.java:358)

at com.ca.dts.security.authentication.DevTestLdapAuthenticationProvider.loadUserAuthorities(DevTestLdapAuthenticationProvider.java:297)

at org.springframework.security.ldap.authentication.AbstractLdapAuthenticationProvider.authenticate(AbstractLdapAuthenticationProvider.java:84)

at org.springframework.security.authentication.ProviderManager.authenticate(ProviderManager.java:167)

at com.itko.lisa.test.LisaSecurityManager.authenticate(LisaSecurityManager.java:742)

at com.itko.lisa.test.LisaSecurityManager.authenticate(LisaSecurityManager.java:699)

at com.itko.lisa.coordinator.TestRegistryImpl.authenticate(TestRegistryImpl.java:2543)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.itko.lisa.net.RemoteMethodExec.execute(RemoteMethodExec.java:57)

at com.itko.lisa.net.ServerRequestHandler.processRMIMessage(ServerRequestHandler.java:434)

at com.itko.lisa.net.ServerRequestHandler.access$300(ServerRequestHandler.java:67)

at com.itko.lisa.net.ServerRequestHandler$4.run(ServerRequestHandler.java:357)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Outcomes