On April 22, 2016, CA released version 9.1 of the API Gateway. This release included many new features and fixes, including:
- Form Factors and OS support:
- New Docker container form factor
- New CentOS based virtual appliance (used for developer license
- Support for RHEL 7 for software form factor
- updated support for Thales onboard HSM in hardware platform
- Developer support via new Developer Gateway form factor
- Developer experience improvements:
- faster login times when Policy Manager logs into remote Gateways
- AuthN/AuthZ cache functionality for CA Single Sign On (formerly known as Siteminder), resulting in better performance.
- Re-formatted task menu for easier navigation in Policy Manager
- enhancements to replay protection functionality in clustered Gateways
- auditing performance improvements
- Support for publishing Swagger backed API's in Policy Manager
- Improved silent install and configuration capabilities
For a complete list of new functionality and resolved issues, the 9.1 release notes are available at https://docops.ca.com/ca-api-gateway/9-1/en/release-notes-9-1.