August 26, 2016
CA Project & Portfolio Manager (PPM) Customers
The CA Technologies PPM Product Team
General Availability Announcement for CA PPM 15.1
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA PPM 15.1 is now available for On Premise and SaaS customers.
New features for CA PPM 15.1 include:
- The first generation of our reinvented user experience for adaptive project managers and team members, leveraging insights from our ethnographic research efforts. This fresh new approach includes easy-to-read project cards, task to-dos, and the industry’s first “living” status report.
- Entirely refactored time management module that significantly reduces the time necessary to both fill out and approve time, including our new purpose-built Kanban-style time approval console.
- Advanced Reporting upgrade to Jaspersoft 6.2.1, which takes advantage of improvements made to the business intelligence platform.
- Expansion of the portfolio role limit in portfolio planning from 25 to 75 roles.
- Installation of the Microsoft Project integration at the machine level (instead of the user level) to simplify large-scale deployments.
- Enhanced bubble chart rendering.
- Improved resource management filtering on selected out-of-the-box resource portlets.
- Other administrative improvements, such as e-mail domain restrictions.
We encourage you to visit the CA PPM product information page at CA Support Online for more information. In addition, the full product documentation can be found at https://docops.ca.com. Register for the CA PPM 15.1 release overview session scheduled on September 15, 2016 at 11:00amET via the CA PPM Community.
If you are an On Premise customer, you can download your copy of CA PPM 15.1 from CA Support Online. If you are a SaaS customer, you can start the process of upgrading your CA PPM SaaS subscription to 15.1 by opening a support ticket requesting a non-production upgrade at https://support.ca.com/. If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact CA Customer Care where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form. You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features or implementing this latest release, our CA Services experts can help. For more information on CA Services and how you can leverage our expertise, please visit http://www.ca.com/services. To connect, learn and share with other customers, join and participate in our CA PPM CA Community.
For a list of recommended courses by role, please visit the CA Learning Paths and select your desired product. Note: Courses are updated based on functional impact as well as high-demand; therefore, courses created from previous releases may also apply to current release.
To review CA Support lifecycle policies, please review the CA Support Policy and Terms located at https://support.ca.com/.
Thank you again for your business.