AnsweredAssumed Answered

Unable to map the field l2roadmapitem in rally to Jira customfield

Question asked by 7b27e44e8348f72496ed57a4d3459bf6 on May 2, 2016

Am trying to map the field l2roadmapitem in rally to the custom field created in jira.

In jira i have created a custom field as "Rally L2 ROADMAP ITEM" as a dropdown field have a single value "Test L2 RoadMap Item" and have set the configuration as below
    <FieldMapping>     
              <Field><Rally>Name</Rally> <Other>Summary</Other></Field>
              <Field><Rally>Description</Rally> <Other>Description</Other></Field>    
             <Field><Rally>ScheduleState</Rally> <Other>Status</Other></Field>
             <Field><Rally>Owner</Rally> <Other>Assignee</Other></Field> 
             <Field><Rally>PortfolioItem.Name</Rally> <Other>Rally L2 ROADMAP ITEM</Other></Field> 
         </FieldMapping>

While running the task it throws "Field Not Found" error. 

ERROR : RallyEIF::WRK::RallyConnection.block in validate - Field Handler field_name PortfolioItem  not found
[2016-04-26 15:01:17 Z] ERROR : RallyEIF::WRK::RallyConnection.block in validate - Field Defaults field_name Type not found
[2016-04-26 15:01:17 Z] ERROR : RallyEIF::WRK::Connector.validate - RallyConnection validate failed

I have checked with my rally adminstration team and came to know the l2roadmapitem field in rally is a json object type which has the keys as,

PortfolioItem.Name = "Test L2 RoadMap Item"
PortfolioItem.FormattedID = "17128"

Am not sure how to map the field value "Test L2 RoadMap Item" in Rally to the field in Jira. Any suggetions ?

Outcomes