AnsweredAssumed Answered

Reports are not visible inreporting console after running performance test

Question asked by Shekhar.Singh on May 23, 2017
Latest reply on May 30, 2017 by wooda20

Hi Team,

Actually I am trying to do performance testing using LISA Dev test work station 8.01. Below are the steps that I have followed. 1)Created a staging document with few no. of users. 2)Created a test suite and linked the staging document created above. 3)Executed the test suite successfully. Problem: While the test suite execution is running mode, report showing metrics are visible. But as soon as test is execute results can be visible in reporting console only. But when I am checking the reporting database connection using reporting console the connection which it is showing is different and test cases are also different. After going the LISA documentation, I have uncommitted the derby data connection as it is the default DB used by LISA.Attachment containsDB connection string but still reporting console is showing the different connection string and my reports are not visible under reporting console. Can somebody guide where is this configuration picking from or what needs to change to view my reports. Attachment contains relevant snapshot. Please let me know if any other info is needed.

Appreciate your effort for helping in advance.

Regards,

Shekhar

Outcomes