One of the the areas that I have been working on is trying to improve the APM install/upgrade experience especially in the documentation area.
Part of that is working on improving the APM official documentation with our Technical Documentation staff. I thank them for inviting me to participate in their effort to create the following checklists, making this possible and be able to complete on time.
This includes but is not limited to
* Making the upgrade section more visible from the install. section.
* Adding more "real-world" guidance on planning and other stages. * And much more.
I am happy to let you know that in APM 10.5.2, some install/upgrade checklists are now available to help with your APM deployment planning. This had input from Professional Services,,Pre-Sales, and other groups
I would love to hear back from you on
- is this useful?
- Will you start using this for your next install/upgrade?
- Does it cover the topics that you expect?
- What can be done to improve this?
Hope to hear from you soon. Please share these with others!