since the migrating to V9 we see not reproducible display errors and other problems of the UserInterface in irregular intervals. I wonder if you are also struggling with some these and how you encounter them. The problems are not critical, but annoying. The worst is that they affect the perceived quality of the system among our users.
Here are a few of the problems:
- The user interface crashes right after the login. The error messages (below) are often seen only briefly. After the Crash gavaw.exe always remains as an active process. To logon, you have to stop javaw.exe and try it again. Often it works only after several repetitions.
- Within one working day the GUI is getting slower and the RAM usage of javaw.exe bigger.
- Monitors close by themselves a few seconds after they have been opened.
- Open windows are not displayed in the Window menu, but you can see on the screen.
- Open windows are not displayed at all. You know that they are open because a save dialog appears at the shutdown of the GUI. With luck, you will not know whether you can save the changes.
I use UserInterface
Version 9 build 402-991 and Java 1.7.0_25.