Tran-Hoang_Hau_348

No "input required" pop up window appears in ARA yet PRPT is set ?

Discussion created by Tran-Hoang_Hau_348 on Mar 7, 2018
Latest reply on Mar 7, 2018 by Hoang_Duong-Anh_6934
This question has been asked so far

I've created an action, which contains a PRPT (prompt set). 
Executing this action from proccess assembly, everything works fine... in few seconds an "input required" appears and i can fill the promptset, and all variables will get populated by the value i insert. 
my problem is with ARA. In ARA if i define a workflow, inside a workflow i put a component workflow. inside component workflow i put this actions (workflow). 
executing the ARA WK, no prompt appears, and the workflow gets executed with the default values i've defined in the PRPT. I've tried various thing w/o any results. 
How do I make my top level workflow also gets the same prompt at execution time? 

=> You can archive this target by using dynamic properties type "Prompt"
Here is the step by step to do that
1. In the component that you are in, create a dynamic properties (eg:/Prompt_value) type Prompt
kwuyizl6l08t.png

2. In the workflow, look for the promptest that you created earlier and fill in the value EXT:/prompt_value
piqa2ct5jiw6.png

Which mean the value of this promptset will be retrieved from the dynamic properties,  

3. and when you run a execution in ARA, you will be asked to fill in the value, and we also have default value as well

hugpn27lk3ex.png

If you have any other question, please post to this thread, I'll try my best :) 

Regards,
Hau

Outcomes