AnsweredAssumed Answered

GMU MigrateOut specific service along with Certificates

Question asked by ext.arjun.pilli on Jun 19, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 22, 2018 by ext.arjun.pilli

Hi All,

Is there any way to export service along with trusted certificate that uses during execution using GMU. I have tried migrateOut specfic service with includeOnlydependencies. However the results doesn't show any type with TRUSTED_CERT however when i do migrateOut with option --all it is exporting type TRUSTED_CERT with all the cert added to trust store.

Example: i have service named test that uses cert cert1(out of 5 certs in trust store). Now i want to migarteOut service along with its dependent certificate in use. is that possible? can we even consider Certificate as a dependency ?

Command I have tried.

GatewayMigrationUtility.bat migrateOut -z argFile.properties --dest arjun5.xml --defaultAction NewOrExisting --serviceName "root/test" -includeOnlyDependencies

GatewayMigrationUtility.bat migrateOut -z argFile.properties --dest arjun3.xml --defaultAction NewOrExisting --serviceName "root/test" -includeOnlyServicePolicy

No Trusted_Cert type is exported into *.xml files during the above. However it did when i did the below

GatewayMigrationUtility.bat migrateOut -z argFile.properties --all --dest arjun.xml --defaultAction Ignore

any answers will be appreciated.

Regards,

Arjun

Outcomes