We have created a LINK from Oracle Database to MySQL DB. Using the
link if we execute any query on Oracle, we get the response from
MySQL. for e,g, SELECT "name" from
But if we try to use the same query in Policy Server I get the error
Optional feature not implemented. SERVNOW_MYSQL_LINK is a link created
on Oracle which sends the request to MYSQL. We want to know if this is
supported in any of the latest version.
We'd like to know if CA Single Sign-On supports Oracle Create
Database Link to MySQL Database.
Policy Server R12.52 SP1 Build 499 on RedHat Linux
This feature isn't supported. We invite you to submit an Idea on the
Security Page in order to get this functionality fully supported in
You can open an Idea as follows:
1. Login into communities.ca.com.
2. Go to "CA Single Sign-On" group on CA Security space:
3. Click on the "Actions" drop-down menu and select "Create an Idea."
4. Give your Idea a descriptive title and detailed description,
including product versions, and as much detail as possible.
5. Select the "CA Single Sign-On" category and then "Publish".
6. When you publish it, it can be voted by others and it will be
reviewed by Product Management.
KB : KB000111218