Chris_Hackett

CA Wily Phoenix Regional Community Forming

Discussion created by Chris_Hackett Employee on Jun 16, 2010
Dear CA Wily User,

I would like to extend a personal invitation to become a member of the CA Wily Phoenix Regional Community which is forming. By being a member you will gain valuable product knowledge and insight.

This is a regional Community focused on the CA Wily suite of products. You are encouraged to ask and answer questions, share tips and tricks, show off your reports and participate with your peers in the Message Boards. This user community will also meet quarterly to discuss various topics of interest to the group.

Whether you are a novice or a seasoned CA Wily solution user, participation in user run communities are an excellent way to benefit from:
• Technical product information
• Collaboration through online Message Boards
• Blogs
• Online Documentation
• Peer to peer networking, support & education
• Knowledge exchange (best practices, tips & tricks)
• Input into CA Product Management
• Access to subject-matter experts

Become Part of the Discussion Today!

Once we have enough people interested to get the group going, I will setup a conference call to go over the steps to form the community’s governing board.

I have gone ahead and created a shell for the group that you can now join.

https://communities.ca.com/

Use your Support Online account to log in or register if you don’t have a Support Account.

Choose All Communities -> Available Communities -> CA Wily Global User Community -> Actions -> Join

Choose All Communities -> Available Communities -> CA Wily Phoenix Area Regional Community -> Actions -> Join

Keep in mind that the communities are run by the users not by CA. CA is just here to facilitate and provide what the group needs to ensure success.
Regards,

Chris Hackett
CA Technologies
Principal, Customer Program Community Manager

Outcomes