parda03

Introduction to David Parker, VP World Wide Support

Discussion created by parda03 Employee on Oct 7, 2011
Latest reply on Oct 10, 2011 by MaryGreening
Good Afternoon,

I would like to take a moment to introduce myself to our user communities. My name is David Parker and I and the Vice President of World Wide Support responsible for supporting CA’s global Service Assurance Business. (Spectrum, eHealth, Wily, NetQoS, Polaris, Ecometer, Executive Insight, Service Operations Insight, and NSM) . I have been with CA for more than 20 years and have held many customer facing roles. I have an Associates Degree in IT Management and a Bachelors Degree in Business Management as well as being ITIL Certified.

From time to time, I will contribute information that I think may be helpful to the global user communities such as announcements of new releases, service packs, or events that could be of interest. I will also be monitoring the communities for opportunities to improve the overall customer experience.

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask. I would respectfully ask that if you have an issue requiring help from support that you log the issue appropriately and work through the support mechanism. If you would like to speak with me off line, I’d be happy to accommodate the request and will work with you to set up a time that works best for both of us.

Thank you and make it a great day!

Sincerely

David j Parker
Vice President World Wide Support Service Assurance

Outcomes