AnsweredAssumed Answered

Structuring webi from a query

Question asked by cshah on Jul 12, 2010
Latest reply on Jul 30, 2010 by cshah
Hello,
I'm going to have to warn you, this is a really specific question. With that said, i've been trying to do this for the past two weeks. The quest began when I needed a report of users who have not submitted time for a particular month. I thought wow yea this would be simple:
I selected Full name from the Resource table, prstatus from Timesheet Table, and prstart and prfinish from the Timeperiod table. The problem is my query only comes back with 22 records and I know there are more users who have not submitted time for let's say the month of January.
I know what the problem is. I'm not accounting for those who have never logged in or touched their timesheet, which then would never create a record. However, i don't know how to translate this logic in my webi query.
As i type this, i also realize, i'm not using my timeentry table. I do feel now like that might be my key table however not sure which field to use to specify Null/0/??.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you have questions/or need more info, let me know.

This is what my query as it stands in the webi currently looks like:

SELECT
SRM_RESOURCES.FULL_NAME,
RES_PRTIMESHEET.PRSTATUS,
RES_PRTIMEPERIOD.PRSTART,
RES_PRTIMEPERIOD.PRFINISH
FROM
SRM_RESOURCES INNER JOIN PRTIMESHEET RES_PRTIMESHEET ON (SRM_RESOURCES.ID=RES_PRTIMESHEET.PRRESOURCEID)
INNER JOIN PRTIMEPERIOD RES_PRTIMEPERIOD ON (RES_PRTIMESHEET.PRTIMEPERIODID=RES_PRTIMEPERIOD.PRID)

WHERE
(
RES_PRTIMEPERIOD.PRSTART BETWEEN '01/03/2010 00:0:0' AND '01/24/2010 00:0:0'
AND
RES_PRTIMESHEET.PRSTATUS = 0
)

Outcomes