Chris_Hackett

Check out the NEW Blog Posts from CA Insight

Discussion created by Chris_Hackett Employee on Aug 6, 2010
Check out the NEW Blog Posts from CA Insight:

https://communities.ca.com/web/ca-clarity-global-user-community/blogs

Project & Portfolio Management
Latest news, insights and information on CA’s project & portfolio management solution

The Perfect Balance: Agility and Governance – Is it Possible?
7/28/10 1:17 PM
Jose Mora Today marks the start of a new era for organizations that have sought to find the perfect balance between agility and governance. Today, CA Technologies announced CA Portfolio Management for Agile IT, the first solution of its kind to integrate agile planning and enterprise project and portfolio management. Why should you care? For starters, as the economy slowly starts to rebound,...

Increasing Agility from the Cloud
4/8/10 10:48 AM
Elizabeth Kelly This morning, CA announced the availability of its newest on demand application: CA Agile VisionTM. This app, built on salesforce.com's Force.com platform, leverages proven technology used by salesforce.com to manage the development of its industry-leading applications. It's designed to be a cost-effective (priced at $15/user/month) and easy-to-use (create sprints in...

The IT Governance Evangalist
Passionate advocacy for improving IT Governance processes
null
PMO Process "Right" vs. Process "Lite"
8/2/10 12:17 PM
Steve Romero Consider this question, "Say, Ms. or Mr. Project Manager, would you rather follow the heavy PMO methodology or the lite PMO methodology?" Can you guess the answer? I just received a copy of the Corporate Executive Board Company's "State of the PMO: 2010" report. It is a "compendium of PMO and Project benchmarks" produced by the PMO Executive Council in their...

Now That We Have Talked About IT, Let's Do Something!
7/22/10 11:05 AM
Steve Romero I am certain you have attended countless conferences, seminars and presentations. They take up chunks of your precious time. Whether you do so of your own volition or are directed to attend, what is the outcome? What happens when you get back to your office? I just finished a very long day delivering 4 of my presentations to a company in Hawaii. My voice is toast, but it was well worth it. It...

Energy & Sustainability Perspectives
Insights and opinions on energy, carbon and sustainability management
null
Evading the Software Product Trap: Choosing a Sustainable Software Solution
7/27/10 12:30 PM
Bob Stubbs Citing “pressure on manufacturers to report their emissions and improve on environmental efficiencies by large end customers,” Pike Research’s recently released "Carbon Management in the Global Manufacturing Sector” report indicates that it expects the market for carbon management software and services for the manufacturing sector to grow by 33 percent annually through 2017 (as reported by...

People and IT Will Drive New Era of Sustainability

Outcomes