mickloeb

Examine Standard Report in CRXI

Discussion created by mickloeb on Aug 18, 2010
Latest reply on Aug 25, 2010 by Chris_Hackett
I recently posted a thread entitled Custom report wont read multi-value parameters . My issue is still unresolved so I am attempting to deconstruct a standard CLarity Crystal Report to determine that method of applying parameters. I can get a copy of a .rpt file for the Key Tasks and Milestone Status report but cannot open it in CRXI Developer because it is looking for two tables or views called KTMS and Lookups that is not part of my configuration. I cannot locate KTMS as a table or view in Clarity, or in any CR BusinessView or Universe to which I have access. I have also opened the MySQL CMS database to see if these tables exist there. If it is a view created by a query on-the-fly, it would make sense if it appeared in the CR BusinessView or Universe somewhere.

Does anyone know how to view or edit a stock Clarity report in Crystal Reports XI? Can anyone assist in locating the KTMS and Lookups tables? This seems like a rather staightforward question. I look forward to hearing from the community.

Thanks

Outcomes