Welcome to the new UX Matters Blog. This blog will include information on UX matters (software, processes, best practices and so forth) as well as WHY UX matters! Each month, I’ll post a brief more...
After receiving her diploma in computer studies, from the University of Teesside, joined CA as an intern – and never left! Her path began 19 years ago as a junior support engineer. She worked her more...
Tammy started out in marketing communications, but for the last two and a half years she has been a people manager for the support engineers at CA based in Plano, Texas. She has most recently taken more...
- MichielHelder likes scarrobis's reply Re: What would you like to see at CA World 2015
- MichielHelder likes mgrusso's reply Re: Looking back at IM DevXchange EMEA
- MichielHelder and Seenu_Mathew like franktonjes's reply Re: Looking back at IM DevXchange EMEA
- MichielHelder likes Seenu_Mathew's comment IM DevXchange - Presentation Materials (May 2015)
- MichielHelder likes Dan_Holmes's discussion @UK DevExchange 2015
- devan05, Adam_Cleden, and rahra01 updated profile information
- RanjiniMohan endorsed Chris Stallone for community management
- Adam_Cleden added the skills ca service catalog, business service insight (bsi), and ca support delivery manager
- gajsr01 added the skills ca lisa service virtualization, ca_lisa_test, and oracle weblogic 11g - 12c