- By Howard Abrams, Distinguished Engineer We received some great news!! CA Technologies was named Red Hat Innovation Award winner for Application Development by Red Hat, Inc., the more...
I'm running around in circles, might as well ask the experts... I built a new OBS structure in OBS admin. I associated a custom object to it. When I open a custom object instance, I need the OBS…
I got an error TIRM633E when i chaned the string LOCALHOST into the real loacl IP_ADDRESS in the file ~/runtime/aeenv .
We want to split the application server and the DB-server. Both AIX, the DB is Oracle, We test ist wirl CA-Gen 8.0 and 8.5 In the file ~/runtime/aeenv ist the Syntax: TRAN SAPL P076SA01 user…
- PeteBennett likes natma01's comment eHealth / Siteminder Support - Reinstate it urgently!
- kunar01 and hoshiyar like vinkr04's status update Feeling Happie !!!
- VitorPauloM.Correia1307048 likes Dave's discussion TIP : How To Put Any Dynamically Generated Value On A Clarity Object
- Alejandro.Thamm likes jonhcw's discussion Detecting change of alarm message
- Alejandro.Thamm likes perja12's poll How should we Acknowledge Alarms
- SumanPramanik endorsed navzjoshi00 for ca_ppm
- SumanPramanik endorsed navzjoshi00 for pmp (pmi)
- SumanPramanik endorsed navzjoshi00 for capm (pmi)
- SumanPramanik endorsed navzjoshi00 for ca clarity ppm
- kunar01 added the skills ca paymentminder risk analytics, ca transaction manager, itil certified, and ca support engineer
Hi all, There is any way to distribute probes for the selected robots ? eg:If there are 300 robots we need CDM only for 20 hosts.How to achieve this?
Hello, in my nimbus domain I have two hub, A and B. All the auto-operator rules and pre-processing rules are set on the nas on hub A. Hub B is configured with ha probe for failover and auto-operator…
Matters MostLoad more items